CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Kale Chips

I have been bugging everyone about some healthy snacks for Marlee because I have just been running out of ideas. Well I bought some Kale to throw in our smoothies and I thought why not make some kale chips!!! So I texted my friend Aubrey and tada. These were soooo easy to make and they are pretty fantastic!!!! Marlee loved them. 

Kale Chips:
by: Aubrey Vick

Some Kale (either comes in a bag or just in bunches like normal lettuce)
Olive Oil
Sea Salt (I use Real salt) 

Rip off the kale, or cut it, wash it and throw it in a large bowl. Drizzle some olive oil over it and sprinkle salt over it and toss... Sorry to be so vague, but it really just depends on how much olive oil you want and salt you want. Chris said I put TOO much salt (who could have too much salt right? lol) So maybe be a little cautious of that. Cook at 400 for 10-15 minutes watch carefully you just want them to be a little brown so they're crunchy. and enjoy!!! 

No comments: