CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Buttermilk Pancakes Updated*

(Update: I made these pancakes today with whole wheat flour and they tasted great! I added those notes below) 
This is the best pancake recipe ever. Ever! It took me forever to get a picture because my family devours them so quickly I can never get a snap! :) Oh and you MUST serve this with Mom's famous butter syrup! So yummy! 



Buttermilk Pancakes
Makes about 14-16

1 3/4 cups flour (or whole wheat flour for wheat pancakes)
2 Tbsp sugar (use brown sugar for wheat pancakes)
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt 
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 cups buttermilk
3 Tbsp veggie oil
Add a splash of milk (any kind) to thin them to your liking

Stir together flour, sugar, powder, soda and salt
Stir together egg, buttermilk and oil. Add to the flour mixture and stir until moistened. 

No comments: