CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 8, 2014

One Pan Meal

Those nights where you want to make a thoughtless but delicious meal you will be thanking me for this recipe! This meal is soo good, soo easy and so so adaptable! 

One Pan Meal:
by: paleomadepainless.blogspot.com
(this made enought for Chris, Marlee and I plus a little little leftovers for the next day) 

3 skinless, boneless chicken breast-cut into chunks
3 red potatoes-cut into chunks
2 sweet potatoes- peeled and cut into chunks
asparagus (I will be honest. I made this one with asparagus and I didn't LOVE it, they were too soggy for my liking-although my hubs liked them-. I would suggest green beans or even Brussels sprouts ;)
Olive oil
Spices: I used an Italian blend for the chicken, Rosemary for the chicken &red potatoes, salt and pepper for the asparagus and cinnamon for the sweet potatoes 

Directions: Arrange the Ingredients like the picture above. Lightly drizzle olive oil over the top. Season to your liking. Cover with aluminum foil and cook at 350 for an hour. 
-adapt any way you would like and enjoy!!!:)

No comments: