CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken

Some may say I'm obsessed with slow cooker recipes..I am! Some may also say I'm obsessed with easy, yummy, use whatever you'd liked recipes...and I AM! This has been one of my go to recipes for the last couple months because it's so simple and easy yet yummy, and I always have all the ingredients in my pantry.
Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken:
by: I don't remember where I picked this up from
3 skinless big chicken breast (or more if you have a bigger family)
1 20oz can of crushed pineapple
1 15 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
salsa (I used about a cup to a cup and a half.)
Throw all the ingredients into the crock pot, cook on high for 3 hours, or on low for 6 hours take the chicken out shred it, then throw it back into the mixture, let it cook just a little longer and you're done!! We've ate this on rice, on chips, in tortillas, pretty much on everything.. It is a bit runny (which is yummy on rice) but you might want to drain some of it if you plan on throwing it on chips or something that could make it soggy. Plus this recipe is great because you can add more beans maybe some white beans, some cilantro, maybe some extra heat-whatever you like!


No comments: